Gold Cross Hydrogen Peroxide 6% w/v Solution
Remove cap slowly with bottle pointed away from the body.
As a disinfectant:
Apply liberally to affected area.
As a mouthwash or gargle:
Dilute 1 part with 9 parts of lukewarm water. Expel liquid after gargling.
DO NOT SWALLOW.
Store below 25°C.
Hydrogen Peroxide 6g/100mL
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
SAFETY DIRECTIONS: Irritant. Avoid contact with eyes.
FIRST AID: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre.
If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting, drink a glass of water.
If in eyes, hold eyelids open and flush the eyes continuously with running water for at least 15 minutes or until advised to stop by a doctor or Poisons Information Centre.
If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water.