- Do not dilute
- Sip slowly
- Refrigerate after opening and discard after one month
|Age in years||Electrolyte Solution Dosage||Maximum Daily Dosage|
|Under 12 months||100 mL every 90 mins||1000 mL|
|1–3 years||100 mL every 90 mins||1400 mL|
|3-6 years||100 mL every 60 mins||2000 mL|
|6-12 years||100 mL every 30 mins||2600 mL|
|Over 12 years||200 mL every 30 mins||4000mL|
Citric Acid monohydrate: 480mg.
Sodium from Sodium chloride: 98mg.
Potassium from Potassium citrate: 80mg.
This product also contains: Purified water, strawberry kiwi colour solution (123,110), flavour, sucralose, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate and tartrazine.
Seek medical advice if vomiting or diarrhoea persists for more than:
- 6 hours in infants under 6 months
- 12 hours in children under 3 years
- 24 hours in children aged 3–6 years
- 48 hours for adults and children aged over 6 years
Store below 30°C
0.86 mg/mL potassium
1.06 mg/mL sodium
Be aware that dehydration due to vomiting or diarrhea can be dangerous in babies and children under 5 years old and in elderly people.