- Remove protective cap.
- Before using for the first time prime the pump by depressing plunger once or twice.
- Hold pump bottle at the base using the thumb.
- Place nozzle below first two fingers.
- Press down, steadily and evenly to the full length of stroke, while inhaling evenly and deeply.
Adults and children over 6 years of age:
1-2 sprays in each nostril 2 to 3 times a day.
- Use in children 6-11 years of age only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age.
Active Ingredient per spray:
Contains Benzalkonium Chloride as preservative.
Do not use for more than three days at a time unless advised by a doctor or pharmacist.
Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal cogstion to recur or worsen.
If congestion persists, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not purchase if cap seal around bottle is broken or missing.
Store below 25°C in an upright position.