Lucas Papaw Ointment
Lucas Papaw Ointment has been used successfully for over 100 years to treat nappy rash on sensitive babies’ bottoms. It soothes sensitive skin and heals rashes, while acting as a gentle yet effective barrier to protect babies’ delicate skin from nappy rash, dryness and irritation. It works by protecting the skin from prolonged periods of moisture, as well as the healing enzymes in papaws working to soothe and restore the already affected areas. It has also won buyers’ choice awards for baby products in previous years.
Application for nappy rashes:
- Apply Lucas Papaw Ointment as a thin barrier over the affected area.
Sports injuries such as chafing and grazing are very common in a lot of sports such as running, cycling, long distance swimming and team sports. Lucas Papaw Ointment can be used as barrier to prevent or soothe chafing. It is also an effective healing agent for those grazes and small cuts that are sometimes part of sports. Lucas’ Papaw Ointment has become an essential in any sports bag to treat chafing, irritation and providing soothing to all types of athletes.
Application for sports injuries:
- Chafe – Apply Lucas Papaw Ointment as a thin layer over the chaffed area.
Be aware that the ointment will transfer to any clothing placed over the area.
- Can be used as a barrier in known chafe affected areas to prevent chaffing.
- Grazes – Use the application advice above for wounds.
Mosquito Bites and Burns
Lucas Papaw Ointment is an ideal topical application for lasting relief from irritation such as mosquito bites and other non-venomous insect stings and bites. Lucas Papaw Ointment soothes and takes the itch and pain of the sting away. Lucas Papaw Ointment is also commonly used to sooth a range of minor burns such as sunburn and superficial small area scalds and cooking injuries.
Application for mosquito bites and burns:
- Bites and Stings – Apply Lucas Papaw Ointment as a generous layer over the affected insect bite area and rub in for a few seconds.
- Minor Burns – After applying cool water to the minor burn to take the heat out of the injury, apply Lucas’ Papaw Ointment to cover the burn area. For small burns, the application of a dressing to cover the ointment will also help recovery.
Store below 30°C.
Carica Papaya 39mg/g Fresh Fermented Fruit
Contains potassium sorbate 0.1 mg/g as a preservative.
For external use only.
Always read the label.
Use only as directed.
Keep out of reach of children.
If irritation occurs discontinue use and seek medical advice.