- Age: Adults under 65 years and children from 12 years
- How many: 1 tablet with water.
- How often: repeat does every 8 hours as required. (Maximum 3 tablets in 24 hours)
Do not split tablets. Keep to the recommended dose.
Active Ingredients per tablet:
Contains maize starch.
- Under in children under 12 years or adults aged 65 years or over
- Take this medicine for more than 3 days at a time for adults or for more than 2 days for adolescents aged 12 to 17 years unless advices by a doctor.
- Exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
Do not use if:
- Have asthma, diabetes, impaired kidney or liver function, heart problems or heart failure
- Are pregnant or trying to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
- Have, or have had, a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders
- Are a heavy drinker
- Are allergic to paracetamol, ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines
Do not take, unless advised by a doctor:
- With other medicines you are taking regularly
- If you have bleeding problems
While using this product:
- If an overdose is taken or suspected ring the Poison Information Centre or go to hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage
- This preparation is for the relief of minor and temporary ailments and should be used stricktly as directed
- If you get an allergic reaction stop takign and see your doctor immediately
Do not use if blister seal is broken.