Milky Foot Active – XL
- Cleanse your feet and place them into the socks for 45 – 60 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse your feet with water and dispose of the used Milky Foot socks.
- Let Milky Foot work its magic and wait 3 – 7 days for the peeling to start. Within 2 weeks you’ll have milky soft and smooth feet!
- Remove any nail polish, shellac and fake tan before use.
- Cleanse your feet prior to treatment by soaking them in warm water for 10 – 20 minutes prior to treatment.
- Dry feet thoroughly before using Milky Foot.
- Wear regular socks over the top of your Milky Foot socks to ensure maximum contact of formula to your feet.
- To help the peeling process, you can soak your feet in warm water daily for 20 minutes after the treatment until the peeling process is complete.
Aqua, Alcohol, Glycerin, Mandelic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tannic Acid, Lactobacillus/Milk Ferment Filtrate, Asorbic Acid, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Methylparaben, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract
Do not repeat treatment within 6 weeks. We recommend Milky Foot every 2 months.
NOT to be used by pregnant women, children (under 16 years) or people with diabetes or poor circulation.
This product contains salicylic acid. Application of a salicylic acid preparation to skin may cause dermatitis for those with very sensitive skin.
If you have a history of skin allergies, suffer from nail fungal infections / open wounds, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use on any other areas of your body.
Do not use on inflamed or broken skin.
Do not use if you have allergies or are hyperallergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
For first time users, we suggest preforming a spot test. Place a coin size amount of liquid from the Milky Foot Active sock onto your foot for 20 minutes. If irritation occurs, do not proceed with treatment.
If Milky Foot irritates your skin, stop using and rinse feet immediately.
Do not expose Milky Foot Active to extremely high or low temperatures or direct sunlight. Do not use near flames or fire.
Do not expose your feet to direct sunlight after using Milky Foot (to avoid sun burn or an allergic reaction).
Use Milky Foot Active immediately after opening and for one application only.
Individual results may vary.