Adults and Children over 12:
- How many: 1-2 tablets chewed after meals and half an hour before bed.
- How often: 3-4 times a day. Do not exceed 12 tablets a day unless directed by your doctor.
Stop use after two weeks, except on medical advice.
Active Ingredients per tablet:
Contains 2.88g Mannitol per maximum recommended daily dose.
Prouducts containing mannitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea in some people.
Do not use:
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- Within 2 hours of taking ANY other medicines
- If carton seal is broken or missing, or if tablet foil is broken
Ask your doctor before use if:
- For children under 12 years
- You have any medical condition or are takign any other medicines
- You have been taking MYLANTA continuously for 14 days
- You have been vomiting
- You have been passing blood or have black stools
- You have kidney disease
- You are on a magnesium restricted diet
- You are over 50 and experiencing heartburn for the first time
- You have unintentional weight loss
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have difficult or pain swallowing
- You have chest pain
Caution: If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear see your doctor.
Avoid acidic drinks.
Keep out of reach of children.
In the event of an overdose seek medical attention immediately.