Chew slowly until the taste becomes strong (about 1 minute) then stop and rest the gum against your cheek.
When the taste fades, chew a few times until the taste gets strong then rest the gum again.
Full instructions are given in the enclosed leaflet.
Nicabate Gum can be used according to the following timetable:
- STEP 1 – INITIAL: 12 Weeks. Chew one piece of gum whenever there is an urge to smoke. Use 8-12 pieces/day.
- STEP 2 – STEP DOWN: 2 weeks. Use 4-6 pieces/day.
- STEP 3 – STEP OFF: 2 weeks. Use 1-3 pieces/day. Gradually reduce to zero to help you stay smoke free.
Do not use more than 1 piece at a time.
Do not use more than 20 pieces per day.
Active Ingredient per gum:
Nicotine…2mg (equiv. to nicotine polacrilex 14.2mg)
Contains Sodium, Sucralose and Sugar Alcohols (Mannitol, Maltitol, Xylitol and Sorbitol).
Each piece contains Sodium 10.5 mg and 567.9 mg Sugar Alcohols.
6.8 g of Sugar Alcohols are present per recommended maximum daily dose.
Products containing Sugar Alcohol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Do not use:
- If you are under 12 years old.
- If you are allergic to nicotine or any of the ingredients in the gum.
- If the blister or foil is broken.
- If you have had a heart attack, stroke and/or have circulation problems, unless your doctor tells you to.
Consult your doctor before use:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have high blood pressure that is not controlled.
- If you have a stomach ulcer.
- If you have kidney or liver disease.
- If you have an overactive thyroid or adrenal gland cancer.
- If you use insulin for diabetes.
- If you are under 18 years of age.
- If you are taking any other medication.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
Store below 25°C.
Store in original container.