- Line up the markers and pull each end in the opposite direction.
- Insert the cartridge into the mouthpiece and twist to close securely.
- When you have a craving take a shallow puff about every 4 seconds or take 2 deep puffs every minute. Each cartridge lasts for approximately 40 minutes of frequent puffing.
Ready to quit smoking? Using NRT increases your chance of quitting.
Use the NICORETTE ® Nicotine Inhalator whenever you feel the urge to smoke. Over time, you’ll need to use the Inhalator less to control your nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. We recommend gradually reducing the number of times you use the Inhalator per day.
|Weeks 1-12||1 cartridge when you have an urge to smoke or every 2 to 4 hours. For best results use 3 to 6 cartridges per day.|
|After 12 weeks||Gradually reduce to 1 to 2 cartridges a day and then stop use. Use beyond 12 months is not recommended.|
Gradually increase NICORETTE ® Inhalator use (maximum 6 cartridges per day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor or pharmacist.
If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings with single-use NRT, you can use Nicorette 15mg inhalator, in addition to NICORETTE Patch for better craving relief. Use every day. After 12 weeks reduce the use of patch or inhalator (see pack insert).
Active Ingredient per cartridge:
Do not use if
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- If you are under 12 years of age
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are under 18 years of age
- Are taking any other medicines
- Have uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Have a stomach ulcer
- Have kidney or liver disease
- Take insulin for diabetes
- Have an overactive thyroid
- Have adrenal gland cancer
- Have asthma
- Have chronic throat disease
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if
- you have had a stroke or you have heart or circulations problems.
Store below 25°C.
Keep inhalator, used and unused cartridges out of reach of children and animals.
Foil sealed for your protection.