Take with water
Adults under 65 and children from 12 years:
Take 1 tablet 3 times a day when necessary (every 8 hours).
Keep to the recommended dose.
Do not take for more than 3 days at a time (2 days for adolescents aged 12 to 17 years).
Active Ingredient (per tablet):
May contain sulfites.
Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Excessive use can be harmful and can increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
Do not give Nuromol tablets to children under 12 years.
DO NOT USE IF:
- you are aged 65 years or over.
- you suffer asthma.
- you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
- you have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders or if you have had these conditions or gastric bleeding in the past or if you have impaired kidney or liver function or heart failure.
- you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- you are taking any other products containing ibuprofen, paracetamol or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
UNLESS A DOCTOR HAS TOLD YOU TO, DO NOT USE:
- if you are taking other medicines.
- if you suffer diabetes.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if you have an allergic reaction.