Please read the full Instructions for Use provided with the product prior to using.
- Avoid bathing, drinking alcohol/caffeine, smoking, exercising and eating for 30 minutes before taking a measurement.
- Rest for at least 5 minutes before taking the measurement.
- If using the Bluetooth® function you will need to SYNC the device to your smartphone.
- Sit upright on a chair with your legs uncrossed and feet flat on the floor, with your back and arm being supported.
- Remove tight-fitting clothing from your arm. Do not roll up a tight sleeve. Do not place the arm cuff over thick clothes.
- Wrap the arm cuff firmly in place around the left upper arm. Please see instruction manual if needing to use the right arm.
- Positioning the monitor with the START/STOP button towards the body makes it easier to use the device.
- The bottom edge of the arm cuff should be 1 to 2 cm above your elbow.
- Rest your arm on a table so that the arm cuff is at the same level as your heart.
- Ensure solid connection of the air plug and cuff to main unit.
- Ensure you remain still and do not talk during the measurement.
- Press the START/STOP button.
- The cuff will inflate and a result will display on the screen (approx. 30-60 secs).
- The reading will be automatically saved in the memory.
Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings.
For people with high blood pressure.
Consult your doctor to evaluate the readings.
Check your device periodically for accuracy
A diagnosis of AFIB can only be confirmed by Electrocardiogram (ECG).
If the AFIB symbol appears, consult your doctor.