Otostick 8 Cosmetic Ear Correctors
- Prepare the area by cleaning the skin from any traces of moisture, dirt and fat.
- Determine the exact point where teh correction device is to be placed before peeling the adhesive paper backing
- Peel the adhesive papel backing of the part that will go on the ear and stick the correction device into place.
- Peel the adhesive papel backing of the part that will go on the head. Stick the piece by gently pressing it straight down.
- The adhesive should not be placed in the fold between ear and head.
- As with any other ‘correction-type’ product, aan adaptation period may be necessary.
- In some cases, the area may need to be shaved to achieve a better result.
- It is advisable to moisten the exposed area and before putting a new one in place. Do not forget to eliminate all grease prior to putting the new Otostick corrector in place.
- If the skin becomes irritated or arash appears, stop using the corrector and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Store in a dry place below 25°C.