Shake bottle well.
Match the child’s weight to the chart below. If the weight is not known then match the age of the child.
If your child weighs less than 10kg (or is under 1 year of age) or more than 20 kg, please consult your doctor about adjusting the dosage amount.
|1-2 Years||10 – 12 kg||6 – 8 mL|
|2 – 3 Years||12 – 14 kg||8 – 9 mL|
|3 – 4 Years||14 – 16 kg||9 – 10 mL|
|4 – 5 Years||16 – 18 kg||10 – 11 mL|
Paracetamol 24 mg/mL
Contains sucralose, hydroxybenzoates, sorbitol (11.96 g/104mL) and maltitol (38.58 g/104mL) which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not give more than 4 doses in one day or within any 24-hour period.
DO NOT USE CHILDREN’S PANADOL:
- If your child is using other medicines containing paracetamol, except on medical advice
- For more than 48 hrs at a time, except on medical advice
- If any of the seals on this package are broken
- If the package use-by date has expired
CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOUR CHILD:
- Has liver or kidney problems
- Weighs less than 10kg or more than 41kg
STOP USE AND TELL YOUR DOCTOR IF YOUR CHILD:
- Has an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Children’s Panadol