|12 – Adult||1-2 caplet(s)||Every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 8 caplets in 24 hours)|
Actives (per tablet):
Contains potassium sorbate as preservative.
Two caplets contain 344mg (15 mmol) of sodium.
Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use Panadol:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol.
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol.
- For children below age 12, except on medical advice
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 12-17 except on medical advice.
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice.
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken.
- If the package use – by date below has expired.
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use:
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood).
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
- You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.