For anal and rectal use only.
- Remove the suppository from its packaging.
- Moisten the suppository by dipping it briefly in cool water.
- Put one foot on the side of the bath or toilet, raising the knee to the chest.
- Insert the suppository gently into the rectum (back passage).
- Try not to go to the toilet for at least one hour to allow the suppository time to work.
Each gram contains:
cinchocaine hydrochloride 5mg.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.