The Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device can help make lancing easy. Its rotatable cap offers 11 fixed depth settings for different skin types.
Clixmotion technology minimises any painful side-to-side motion of the lancet, which is why this lancing device is virtually pain-free to use.
Benefits and Features
|COMFORT||11 penetration depth settings|
|PENETRATION||0.8 to 2.3 mm|
|SAFETY||Precise lancing, less risk of skin damage|
|NEEDLE WIDTH||0.4 mm|
- Virtually pain-free lancing1
- Clixmotion technology controls the lancet’s movement
- Less side-to-side motion of the lancet means less skin damage
- Turn the rotatable cap for 11 penetration depth settings for different skin types
- Penetration Depth: 11 fixed-depth options, set with the rotatable cap
- Penetration Range: 0.8 to 2.3 mm
- Lancing Technology: Clixmotion Technology
- Weight: 21 g
How to use the Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device
The Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device is small and easy to operate, with one-hand priming and lancing.
- Pull off the cap. Insert a new lancet into the lancet holder and push it in until it clicks.
- Press the cap on again until it clicks.
- Rotate the cap until the desired penetration depth is set.
- Press the priming button down until it clicks.
- Press the lancing device firmly against the side of the fingertip.
- Press the yellow release button.
- After measuring your blood glucose, pull off the cap and slide the ejector forwards to remove the lancet.
- Lancets should be disposed of in an approved sharps container, and in accordance with local regulations.