Who can use this product:
- Children 6 years and over. (Do not use in children under 6. Use in children aged 6-11 only on medical advice)
Use this product to provide temporary relief from blocked nose due to:
- colds & flu, hayfever, allergies
- sinus congestion
- swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Do not use this product:
- In children under 6 years of age
- If tamper evident seal has been broken or is missing
|Age||How much||How often||Maximum|
|6 years and over||2-3 sprays in each nostril||Every 10-12 hours, as necessary||2 doses in 24 hours|
Treatment should not exceed 3 days
Consult your pharmacist or doctor; if using this product in children 6-11 years; if congestion persists; if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are taking other cough and cold medicines.
Each pack should be used by only one person, for reasons of hygiene.
Active ingredient: Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 500 mcg/mL
Contains as preservatives: Benzalkonium chloride; Benzyl alcohol