Adults and Children 12 years and over:
Take 1-2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary.
Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop:
- Adults: After a few days.
- Children: After 48 hours except on medical advice.
Active ingredient per tablet: Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg, Paracetamol 500mg.
Do not use
- For children under 12 years
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- If you have taken paracetamol
- If you are taking antidepressants
- If blister foil is broken
Ask your doctor before use if you
- Have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines or are a chronic alcohol abuser
- Have high blood pressure
- Have heart problems
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
If symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms appear, see your doctor.
Discontinue use and see a doctor at the first sign of a skin reaction or any other sign of hypersensitivity.
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
Keep to recommended dose.
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.