Uses & Directions
- Use to relieve nasal congestion from colds, flu, sinusitus,and hayfever.
Who can use this product
Adults and children 6 years and over:
1-2 sprays per nostril repeated two to three times a day when necessary. Maximum 6 sprays per day.
- Check with your healthcare professional before taking any other medication for your symptoms.
- Ask your doctor before use if you are pregnant.
- Continual use of this product for a period longer than three days in adults and two days in children is not recommended unless advised by a doctor.
- If congestion persists see your healthcare professional.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 500mcg/mL(0.5mg/mL). Also contains benzalkonium chloride 0.02% w/v as a preservative.
How It Works
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride is a decongestant that clears blockages quickly by reducing nasal congestion. It also dries the secretions of the nose making breathing easier and
provides fast, long lasting effective relief for several hours.