- Move floss up and down between teeth.
- Rinse floss as needed.
- Replace floss head after every use.
To remove floss head:
- Place handle on hard surface.
- Put finger on neck of handle.
- Press down gently to release floss head.
To attach floss head:
- With floss facing up, insert handle with Reach side up through the centre of the head.
- Align notches and push down to snap in place.
For adults and children from age 6 and up with adult supervision.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years.