- Pull Heel Sock over foot so that it covers the affected area.
- Leave on for 30-45 minutes.
- Repeat as needed.
- Results vary but you should start to see results in a few days.
- Gently hand wash in cold water without twisting, line dry in shade.
- Do not machine wash, bleacn, iron, dry clean or tumble dry.
Do not wear socks on open wounds or abrasive skin.
Consult yourt doctor before wearing socks if you suffer from poor circulation.
Socks are designed for indoorm, short term wear only and should be be used outdoors or overnight.