Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap.
For general use clean the surrounding skin and apply Savlon directly or on a piece of lint or cotton wool.
Active Ingredients per gram:
Preservatives: Hydroxybenzoates 1.4mg/g , Phenoxyethanol 3.6mg/g
Do not use:
- On children younger than 3 years of age
- On open head or neck wounds
- Deep wounds
- In the genital area
- On the breast if breastfeeding
- If hypersensitive to Chlorhexidine Hydrochloride or Cetrimide
While using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears, nose and mouth
- If in eyes, rinse well with water
- If swallowed, contact a doctor
- Mild irritation may occur; stop use if becomes severe and seek medical advice
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
Store below 30°C.