Feet should be clean and dry.
Remove disc and pad from backing paper.
Place adhesive surface of medicated disc firmly over centre of corn and cover with pad.
Repeat treatment daily until corn is completely removed.
Salicylic Acid 6.36mg (equiv. 40% w/w).
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use:
- If the area around the corn is inflamed or the skin is broken
- On moles, birthmarks
- On healthy skin
- If you are sensitive to aspirin
- If you have diabetes or impaired circulation
- Continuously for more than two weeks, except after medical advice
Consult your doctor or phamacist:
- Before use on children under the age of sixteen years
- If you are concerned, or if symptoms persist
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product:
- If pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
Whilst using this product:
Discontinue use and remove dressing if excessive discomfort or irritation is experienced or if sensitivity develops.