Who can use Strataderm?
- Strataderm is designed for all skin types. It is suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children or people with sensitive skin.
- Strataderm contains no active ingredients and is therefore suitable for all skin types, children, people with sensitive skin, pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.
- Strataderm is transparent and odourless. It does not contain alcohol, fragrances or parabens.
- Strataderm is not absorbed by your skin.
- Strataderm is non-reactive with no measurable pH.
- Strataderm is easy to use at home.
- Prepare your skin
Ensure that your skin is clean and dry.
- Apply Strataderm
Apply a very thin layer of Strataderm to the relevant areas with your fingertips and distribute evenly. Strataderm does not penetrate the skin.
- Allow the gel to dry
When applied correctly, Strataderm should be dry in 3–4 minutes. If it takes longer to dry you have probably applied too much. Gently remove any excess gel with a tissue or paper towel and allow the drying process to continue. Remember: a little amount of gel goes a long way.
- You are ready to go!
Once dry, Strataderm can be covered with clothes, sunscreen or cosmetics.
Polydimethylsiloxanes, siloxanes, alkylmethyl silicones.
For external use only. Use only as directed.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.