Adults and children 12 years and over:
2 tablets every 4 – 6 hours when necessary.
Maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop
- Adults: After a few days
- Children: After 48 hours, except on a medical advice.
Active ingredients per tablet:
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2mg
Keep out of reach of children.
If Symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms appear, see your doctor.
Discontinue use and see a doctor at the first sign of a skin reaction or any other sign of hypersensitivity.
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
Chlorpheniramine may cause drowsiness.
If drowsy, do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol.
Keep to recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
Do not use
- For children under 12 years
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- If you have taken paracetamol
- If you are taking antidepressants
- If you have taken antihistamines
- If blister foil is broken
Ask your doctor before use if you
- Have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines or are a chronic alcohol abuser
- Have high blood pressure
- Have heart problems
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding