Adults and children 12 years and over:
2 tablets with fluid once every 4 to 6 hours as necessary.
Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop:
After a few days except on medical advice.
Active ingredient per tablet: Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg, Ibuprofen 200mg.
Do not use
- For children under 12 years
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, ibuprofen, aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines
- If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- If you are taking antidepressants
- If you have a stomach disorder or ulcer
- If you have impaired kidney function
- If you have heart failure
- If blister foil is broken
Ask your doctor before use if you
- Have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines, including those containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- Have asthma
- Have high blood pressure
- Have heart problems
- Are breastfeeding
- Are 65 years or over
If symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms appear, see your doctor.
If you get an allergic reaction, including hives, facial swelling, wheezing, skin reddening, rash or blisters, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
Do not use for more than a few at a time unless a doctor has told you to.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.