Adults and children 12 years and over:
Use 1 spray in each nostril up to three times a day as needed.
Do not use more than every 8 hours.
- Remove cap and prime pump several times
- Blow nose gently
- Keep head upright. Insert the nozzle into one nostril, closing the other nostril with a finger
- Depress pump firmly and sniff deeply
Active ingredient per spray: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 99 micrograms.
Do not use:
- In children under 12 years.
- If you are hypersensitive to xylometazoline or any of the ingredients.
- For a period longer than three days in adults and two days in children unless advised by a doctor.
Ask your doctor before use:
- If you have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
If symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms occur, stop use and see your doctor.
Package contains small parts which could cause a choking hazard.
Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
For nasal use only.
If ingested seek medical help immediately.