Systane Ultra Fast-Acting Dry Eye Relief Drops
- May be used as needed throughout the day.
- BEFORE FIRST USE, hold the bottle at approximately 90-degree angle and dispense one drop of the product to discard. Shake the bottle downward to remove residual product.
- Place 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and blink.
- While wearing contact lenses, if minor irritation, discomfort, or blurring occurs, place 1 or 2 drops on the affected eye(s) and blink 2 or 3 times. May also be used prior to and after contact lens wear.
- After use, before closing the cap on the bottle, shake the bottle downward to remove residual product that may be left on the tip.
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminiation. Replace cap after use.
Polyethylene Glycol 400, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sorbitol, Aminomethylpropanol, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride.
Ophthalmic use only.
Do not use
- If this product changes colour or becomes cloudy
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
Discontinue use and speak to an eye care professional if
- You feel eye pain
- Changes in vision occur
- Redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse or persists
- You experience persistent eye discomfort
Do not swallow the solution.
Keep out of reach of children.