Rub gently into the affected area 2 times daily (preferably morning and evening).
Do not use for more than 3 weeks unless a doctor has told you to.
Diclofenac diethylamine 23.2mg/g
Isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol and butylated hydroxytoluene as preservatives.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly:
- On children under 12 years
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you are allergic to diclofenac or other anti-inflammatory medicines
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
- You experience an allergic reaction
While using this product:
- Unless a doctor or pharmacist has told you to, do not use this product with other medicines containing diclofenac, aspirin, other anti-inflammatory medicines, or with other medicines you are taking regularly
- Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use this product if you have asthma
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Excessive use may be harmful