Who can use this Zyrtec: Adults and children over 6 years
How much: 2 sprays in each nostril
How often: Twice daily
Maximum: 3-4 times daily
- Gently blow your nose.
- Shake the bottle well and remove the cap.
- Lean your head slightly forward. Keep one nostril tightly closed. Insert the nozzle into the other nostril.
- Press the white collar down to release each spray. Breathe in through the same nostril between each spray.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the other nostril.
- After use, wipe the nozzle with a tissue and replace the cap.
- If necessary dose may be increased to two sprays 3-4 times a day.
- Pump pack should only be used by one person.
Active ingredient: Levocabastine Hydrochloride 0.54mg/mL
Contains Benzalkonium Chloride (0.15mg/mL) and Disodium Edetate (0.15mg/mL) as preservatives.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use
- For children under 6 years of age
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- If pregnant, or trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding
- For more than 8 weeks
Ask your doctor before use if
- You have impaired kidney function
While using this product
- This product is unlikely to make you drowsy or increase the effects of alcohol. If affected do not drive or operate machinery.
- Seek medical attention if an excessive amount is accidentally ingested.