Take one tablet daily with food or a large glass of water.
Astrix tablets are packed in a calnedar pack. Take one tablet on the corresponding day of the week and follow the arrows around the platform until all are taken.
Active Ingredient per tablet:
For use under medical supervision only:
- See your doctor before taking for thinning the blood or for your heart.
Do not use if:
- You have a stomach ulcer.
- You are allergic to aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
Unless advised by a doctor do not use:
- If you have asthma.
- In children under 12 years of age.
- In children 12 to 16 years of age with or recovering from chicken pox, influenza or fever.
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Unless advised by a doctor or a pharmacist:
- Do not use with other products containing aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines or with medicines you are taking regularly.
While using this product:
- If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
Store below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
Do not use if blister pack is broken.