Separate one blister tablet from the blister card.
Lift and peel the edge of the paper.
Remove tablets only for immediate use.
Chew the tablet then swallow.
- Children 2-9 years: 1 tablet once daily as necessary.
- Adults and Children 9 years +: 2 tablets once daily as necessary.
Active ingredient: Loratadine 5mg.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use this product
- In children under 2 years of age.
- If the child cannot chew the tablet. Children’s Claratyne Syrup is available for use in young children.
- If the blister seal is broken.
Consult your doctor before use
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have liver disease
- Phenylketonurics are warned that this product contains aspartame (phenylalanine).