Nasonex Allergy Non-Drowsy 24 Hour Nasal Spray
Adults and children 12 years and over:
Shake well before each use. Initially 2 sprays into each nostril once daily.
Once symptoms are controlled, reduce to one spray into each nostril once daily.
Maximum daily dose: One dose in 24 hours.
Use every day for best results. Do not exceed the maximum daily dose.
Each spray contains active ingredients:
Mometasone furoate 50mcg
Contains benzalkonium chloride as preservative.
Do not freeze.
For intranasal use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use:
- In children under 12 years of age
- Continuously for more than 6 months without the advice of your doctor or pharmacist
- If you have severe nose infection
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if:
- Your symptoms are not relieved within 7 days
- Your nose bleeds
- You develop signs of a nasal or sinus infection such as fever, pain or swelling or discoloured nasal discharge
- You have eye pain or visual disturbance
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- Have a history of tuberculosis
- Have infection of the nose or sinus
- Have ulceration in the nose or have recently had an injury or surgery to your nose
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding or are planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not use this product if the seal is broken. Do not pierce the nasal applicator