- Apply a generous amount of lotion to dry hair.
Ensure all the hair is completely wet with the lotion.
The amount required will depend on the length and thickness of the hair.
- Rub vigorously into the scalp and the hair, ensuring that the lotion is applied to the ends of the hair (especially back of the neck behind the ears).
- Leave lotion on the hair for 10 minutes.
- Use the enclosed metal lice comb to remove the dead head lice and thie eggs.
While hair is still damp, start at the top of the head and lift a 2cm section of hair.
Ensure the teeth of the comb are as deep into the hair as they can go and touching the scalp. Comb with a firm even motion away from the scalp to the end of the hair.
Wipe nits compltetly from the comb with a tissue.
Continue this process with each section of hair.
- Rinse hair with water and towel dry.
- Rinse comb and dry thoroughly.
- Repeat the treatment 7 and 14 days after initial treatment.
Water, Benzyl alcohol, Mineral Oil, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan monooleate, Carbopol 934 and Triethanolamine.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Not recommended for use on infants under 6 months.
Not to be swallowed.
Keep out of eyes and ears, however if contact does occur, flush immedately with water.
If skin irritation (e.g. rash) occurs, wash the affected area and discontinue use.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use comb if teeth are damaged.
Seek advice from a healthcare professional if lice or more eggs appear after completing the third treatment.