- Before use, carefully check the chamber. Remove any foreign objects from the chamber. Replace the chamber if any defect is noticed.
- Remove cap from both MDI and chamber. When using the mask, insert the mask securely into mouthpiece.
- Insert the MDI into the back of chamber and shake the MDI and chamber.
- Put mouthpiece into mouth and close lips around it to ensure a tight seal. Apply the mask to mouth and nose and ensure a tight seal.
- Mouthpiece: Breathe out gently. Press the MDI at the beginning of a slow inhalation. Then breathe in slowly and deeply through the mouth until a breath has been taken. Hold the breath for about 5-10 seconds, if possible. Otherwise, keep lips tight on the mouthpiece breathing about 2-3 times through the chamber after pressing the MDI.
Mask: Breathe out gently. Press the MDI at the beginning of a slow inhalation, and then maintain seal for 5- 6 breaths after pressing the MDI.
- Follow instructions supplied with MDI on how long to wait before repeating steps 3-5.
- Device should be replaced after 1 year of use.
- Make sure well following the cleaning process given. Do not boil, sterilize or wash the chamber or mask in the dishwasher.
- Ensure to follow physician’s dosage instructions.
- Keep the chamber far away from the children. The chamber is not a toy.
- Child or infant cannot use this device by themselves and should operate the device under the help by adults or doctors.
- The chamber made of antistatic material to prevent the medication from getting stuck on the chamber walls.
- The device is not made with natural rubber latex.
- This device is only for single patient use.
- When not in use, store the device or mask in a clean place or in a clean polybag.
- Storage/Operating Conditions: 5ºC-40ºC (41ºF-104ºF); 15-95% RH.
It is recommended that this chamber and mask be cleaned once a week.
Note: Do not tamper or remove the valve from the chamber during clean.
- Remove mouthpiece cap (if applicable) and backpiece.
Note: If using the mask, please remove the mask.
- Soak the disassembled parts for 15 minutes in warm water with liquid detergent. Agitate gently. Rinse parts with warm water.
- Shake out excess water and allow it air dry in the upright position. Ensure the pats are fully dry before reassembling.
- To reassemble, fit the backpiece into the back of chamber securely and attach the mouthpiece cap on the chamber. The protective cap (if applicable) should always be placed on the mouthpiece when the chamber is not in use.
Note: If using the mask, replace onto the mouthpiece.