Adults and Children over 6 years:
2-3 sprays into each nostril every 10-12 hours, as required.
Do not exceed 2 doses in 24 hours.
- Remove botle from carton
- Remove cap and prime pump several times
- Blow nose gently
- Keep head upright. Hold the bottle firmly. Insert the nozzle into one nostril, closing the other nostril with a finger.
- Depress pump firmly and sniff deeply
- Always make sure replace the protective cap to keep the nozzle clean
- Pump pack should only be used by one person
Do not use for a period longer than three days in adults and two days in children.
Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
Active ingredient per spray:
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 45 micrograms.
Contains Benzalkonium Chloride as a preservative.
Do not use
- In children under 6 years of age
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- If you are taking antidepressants
Ask your doctor before use
- For children aged 6 to 12 years
- If you have a medical condition or are taking any other medicines
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
If symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor.
Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or increased nasal discharge may occur.
Packaging contains small parts which could cause a choking hazard.
If ingested seek medical help immediately.