- Adults & Children (2 years & over): 1 tablet, once, as a single dose.
No bodyweight measurements or dosage calculations are required.
Vermox tablets may be taken with or without food.
Tablets may be swallowed whole, chewed or crushed.
Tablets should be crushed before giving to children.
Vermox Suspension is available for use in young children.
Active Ingredient per tablet:
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- You are pregnant or may be pregnant.
- You suspect you have roundworm, whipworm or hookworm. These worms rarely occur in Australia or New Zealand. If treating this condition, seek medical advice.
Unless advised by a doctor, do not use:
- In children under 2 years old.
While using Vermox:
- If symptoms persist consult a doctor.
Do not use the contents of this pack if the foil is damaged.