12yrs – Adult:
5g (1 Level 5mL measuring spoon) dissolved in a minimum of 1 cup (250mL) of water taken orally.
Maximum 2 doses per day when symptoms occur.
If second dose is required, take no sooner than 2 hours after the first dose.
Active Ingredients per 5g:
Citric Acid Anhydrous…2.18g
Contains: 37.0mmol (852mg) Sodium/5g dose
Do not use if:
- Your are allergic to any of the ingredients
- You have liver, heart or kidney problems
- You have high blood pressure or are on restricted sodium diet
- Expiry date has passed
See your doctor before use:
- If using other medicines (Eno may affect absorption of other medicines)
- If pregnant or breastfeeding
- In children below 12 years
Do not exceed stated dose or take for more than 14 days – Consult your doctor if symptoms persist.
While taking this medicine:
You may have wind or bloating.
If you think you have taken too much call the Poisons Information Centre.
Keep out of reach of children.