- Remove the cap covering the nozzle. Hold the canister in the palm of your hand with the index finger over the nozzle base marked with two arrow heads.
- With the head held upright insert the nozzle tip into one nostril. Now angle the canister so that the nozzle tip is pointing towards the bottom of the ear lobe on the same side of the head. Depress the touch button of the nozzle with the index finger to start the spray and inhale gently through the nose. Keep the touch button depressed for 2-3 seconds. You may feel or taste the slightly salty solution at the back of your throat. This is normal.
- Remove the nozzle from your nostril and blow your nose to clear mucus and any remaining solution. You can also spit out any solution still left behind at the back of your throat.
- Now repeat this procedure with the other nostril.
- After use clean nozzle with soapy water and rinse with hot water and dry with a clean tissue. Replace protective cap.
Flo Nasal Mist can be used in adults and children over 6 years of age.
Use up to 4 times daily or as often as directed by your healthcare practitioner to relieve nasal congestion. Varying dose of solution within recommendations may be achieved by holding down the touch button for longer or shorter periods of time.
Sodium Chloride 8.6 mg/mL
Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Do not pierce or burn even after use.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperature exceeding 50°C/122°F.
Keep out of reach of children.